- Sports Injuries and arthritis prevention program
- Arthroscopic management of various knee problems
- Stabilisation of the injured knee with ligament reconstruction
- Corrective surgery to control progress of arthritis
- Management of patella (kneecap) problems
- Knee Replacement Service
- Unicondylar (Unicompartmental) knee replacement
- Total Knee Replacement (TKR)
- Revision Total Knee Replacement (for previously failed knee replacement)
- Apart from management of hip arthritis, Dr. Manuj’s Hip Replacement services include
- Total Hip Replacement (for arthritis of the hip joint).
- Revision Total Hip Replacement (for previously failed hip joint surgery)
- Bipolar Hip Replacement (for Fractured and/or arthritic hip join)
- Hip resurfacing.
Once perceived as discipline concerned only with repairing athletes’ traumatic injuries, sports medicine is now recognised as a medical science that is expanding the understanding of the body’s integrated response to all forms of physical activity. Dr. Manuj can help you prevent and recover from injuries, whether you are a world class athlete or just slightly active.
Acute sports injuries include management of:
- ACL reconstruction and rehabilitation
If you have any of these conditions and wish to be advised on the most appropriate treatment alternatives,Please Contact Us